Head of Due Diligence & Information Services
- Management of due diligence, market research and mystery shopping services for our clients
- Development of a newsletter about compliance and risk management (collection on primary and secondary sources),
- Research & Development on new methodologies and operational tools; development and maintenance of an e-learning program; management and development of proprietary digital solutions related to compliance and risk management
- Case management and reporting: accountable for the quality of report within the agreed timeline
- Capacity Building: develop a network of sources; develop new sources of information;
- Team Management
- Support to Sales & Marketing departments
- A high level of integrity and professionalism
- Minimum 5 years of work experience in research, analysis and report writing,
- Minimum 2 years of team management
- Background in Journalism (Economy/Business/Politics) is an advantage
- Strong analytical skills, task management and leadership
- Proficiency in written and spoken English
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.