In this position, you will be responsible for designing, implementing, and supporting a distributed blockchain-based network. The primary responsibility will be analyzing requirements, designing blockchain technology around a certain business model, and the building and launching of a blockchain network. He/she recommends and utilizes various framework and programming languages to create interfaces, features, and architecture for different purposes.
- Research, design, develop, and test blockchain technologies
- Brainstorm and help evaluate applications for new tools and technologies as they continually evolve
- Maintain and extend current client- and server-side applications responsible for integration and business logic
- Be involved in the global blockchain community—work on implementing and integrating the latest improvement proposals
- Document new solutions as well as maintaining that of existing ones
- Excellent programming skills, knowledge of blockchain protocols, strong analytical abilities
- Effective communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree in information security, computer science, or a related discipline.
- Experience with cryptography and specific blockchain protocols
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with basic cryptography
- Familiarity with P2P networks
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.