Business Development Executive for Fraud Mitigation
Integrity Indonesia is a foreign investment company that has operated for more than 18 years in Indonesia. The company’s main business activities include providing services related to the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud. For more information, please see our website: www.integrity-indonesia.com
As a rapidly expanding company with a unique business, we would like to challenge you: if you are self-motivated and result-oriented individuals with the proper qualifications and mindset to grow with us as Sales Executive for Fraud mitigation services, please do apply.
Based in South Jakarta, your role will be to search for new opportunities and to engage with potential clients in dealing with their inquiries. By turning leads into sales, you will strive to exceed quarterly and annual sales targets and will be incentivized accordingly.
- Identification of prospects, canvassing and cold calling to set meetings with potential customers.
- Networking by attending events, conferences, seminars, cocktails, etc.
- Prepare sales presentations to prospective clients.
- Prepare proposals/quotations according to the client’s needs and objectives.
- Negotiating the terms of an agreement to close sales.
- Identify market demand, understand market trends, benchmarking.
- Contribute to business development by developing partnerships.
- Develop current systems related to prospects, sales and account management.
- Coordinate and collaborate with other divisions related to Sales activities.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Minimum 5 years of selling consulting services
- Experience in auditing companies is a plus point
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills, specifically for bringing new ideas to the market
- Willing to travel and is comfortable to do fieldwork due to prospection needs
- Proficiency in Bahasa Indonesia and English both spoken and written
- Bachelor Degree
If you think you fit the job and are interested in the opportunity, please send your most updated CV and Cover Letter (Arial with font size 11) in English version firstname.lastname@example.org