Integrity Thailand provides services related to the prevention and detection of fraud (www.integrity-thailand.com). As a rapidly expanding company, motivated and result-oriented individuals with the proper qualifications and mindset might be interested in taking the available position of Field Investigator.
Field investigator is in charge of collecting information and evidence on the field. The position requires high mobility. The Field investigator will report to Assistant Manager with responsibilities as below:
- Field research to gather information
- Interviewing various type of people in order to obtain information or facts pertaining to the case
- Obtain video/photo material and written statements as evidence
- Regular reporting of each case
- High level of Integrity
- Minimum Diploma degree
- High flexibility and capability to adapt to various situations
- Excellent listening capability and strong interpersonal skills
- Attention to detail
- Independent and able to work under pressure
- Having own motorbike and valid driving license
If you think you fit the job and are interested in the opportunity, please send your most updated CV in English language as well as motivation letter and a recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.