Fraud Investigation & Risk Management Leader
We are looking for a driven, dynamic professional who is experienced in Fraud Investigation & Risk Management, likes a challenge and revels in the satisfaction of achievement. You will take charge of the strategy and execution of all client-facing activities of the company and its affiliates in relation to Fraud Investigation & Risk Management (FI&RM). You will have the opportunity to showcase your consultation skills, delivering world-class services and lead teams across cultures.
If you are ready for all of this and a lot more, then
We Want to Hear From You!
As the Leader of Fraud Investigation & Risk Management (FI&RM), you will be responsible for all strategy, services and activities of the entire function.
Accountabilities for the role include:
- Elucidation and development of the FI&RM team strategy, methodologies, policies and practices
- Development of the client service portfolio
- Client relations and communications
- Client service delivery including case handling and follow up
- Developing training materials
- Leading, developing and training a team
- Co-ordinating with internal Sales, Marketing, Business Expansion, ABMS and Quality departments
- Development and execution of FI&RM e-Learning modules
- Monitoring, reporting and compliance implementation
- Further strengthening internal risk management processes for Integrity group companies throughout the region and beyond.
- Develop, expand and refine the Fraud Investigation & Risk Management (FI&RM)
functional strategy based on a deep understanding of international trends and
developments in the field.
- Establish a strong portfolio of service offers that directly respond to client needs;
incorporate individual market specificity; target the strategy towards capturing new
business and deepening the activities of the existing client base.
- Design and develop, technical methodologies and policies for FI&RM client services.
- Update and maintain FI&RM strategy, methodologies and policies.
- Design and develop client training program and content for FI&RM client services.
- Update and maintain FI&RM training program.
- Perform consulting and training services for FI&RM clients from beginning to end,
including: scoping of service; liaison with client; planning; tailoring of program; execution,
delivery and presentation of consulting and training services; explanation and
demonstration of FI&RM tools.
- Participation in content audits.
- Develop the service portfolio including areas such as risk framework mapping; control self-assessment for routine risk; and major risk assessment.
- Perform relevant and timely internal and external reporting of services planned and
- Obtain timely feedback from clients, including both client and customer satisfaction surveys and results, further adjusting program if needed.
- Perform internal training for new employee orientation. and for existing employees from
time to time as needed.
- Provide technical assistance to the internal Sales, Marketing, Business Expansion, ABMS and Quality departments.
- Lend assistance to internal Sales and other teams for proposals and tender preparation.
- Partner actively with ISO auditors as and when needed.
- Co-ordinate with internal Marketing team in all relevant matters including for articles,
research on FI&RM and updates of website.
- Assist in the annual budgeting and periodic forecasting of FI&RM client services.
- Lead, manage, train, guide and motivate a team of consultants.
- Ensure proper and timely co-ordination of team members with external consultants.
- Perform recruitment from time to time.
- Design, develop and implement FI&RM tools for client services and internal use, including risk framework mapping, control self-assessment for routine risk and major risk assessment.
- Co-ordinate with internal and external technical teams (IT, Sales, Marketing, Business
Expansion, others) for technical material, content and other aspects.
- Be aware the latest developments world-wide in the field of FI&RM.
- Design, develop and execute the e-Leaning program for FI&RM.
- Maintain up-to-date the e-Learning program incorporating recent developments in FI&RM
locally and worldwide.
- Internal implementation of Risk Management learnings.
- For all Integrity group companies, implement Risk Management policies and procedures
internally, addressing matters of risk framework, routine risk and major risk assessment.
- A high degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field
- At least 3 Years professional experience in forensic accounting, fraud investigation, fraud risk assessment, fraud risk management, Anti-Bribery Management Systems / ISO 37001 and Whistleblowing Management Systems / ISO 37002
- Proven track record in leading teams and servicing clients
- Powerful communication, interviewing and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Proficiency in English, both verbal & written, is a must
If you satisfy these requirements and are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful and growing group, then we look forward to meeting you soon.
Please submit your CV and application in English with a recent photograph, and send to: email@example.com