Head of Human Resources
The Head of HR is responsible for overseeing all human resources activities of the company and managing the HR team. Reporting directly to the Head of Business Partners Division, you will be responsible for HR throughout the region.
Accountable for delivering all routine HR related requirements including recruitment, selection, payroll, compensation and benefits, head count management, employee relations, training, assessment, promotion, talent management and people development whilst leading HR strategy and transformation projects of automation, digitalisation and employer branding.
To further develop the HR strategy, lead and direct the daily HR activities and establish the long-term priorities for HR in the company throughout the region.
To set and adjust HR goals based on a deep understanding of the HR needs and context of each affiliate to ensure a consistent, high standard of human capital and improved retention through planning, execution and management of a dedicated team.
- Adjust and implement HR Strategy for the region.
- Lead, train, guide and inspire HR team of 3 persons.
- Implement HR automation and digitalization throughout the organization.
- Improve and implement recruitment and selection processes including on-boarding.
- Refine compensation and benefits plan to ensure competitiveness in attracting and retaining high quality talent. Perform payroll.
- Review and refine performance assessment methodology, tools and outcome implementation.
- Design and implement program for employee engagement, including Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) commitments.
- Adapt, develop and implement annual training program for all employees.
- Implement talent management initiatives that align with people development strategy.
- Understand local statutory employment requirements and implement HR policy and procedures.
- Promulgate Company Code of Conduct.
- Experience 8-10 years in leading a human resources department.
- Strong organization skills with a ‘can-do’ problem-solving approach.
- Relevant qualifications in the field of HR.
- Knowledge and training in HR techniques.
- Able to work across cultures.
- Excellent communication skills.
- English as a second language.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.