Integrity Asia provides services related to the prevention, detection, and investigation of fraud (www.integrity-thailand.com). As a rapidly expanding company, self-motivated and result-oriented individuals with the proper qualifications and mindset might be interested in taking the available position of HRGA Executive. The HRGA Executive will report to Head of Human Resources, GA & Finance with responsibilities as below:
- Handle recruitment processes including interviews, pre-boarding, and onboarding
- Manage overall HR Operations function including administering employee attendance, foreign employee documents, benefits claims such as health insurance and general administration.
- Manage payroll
- Responsible to manage General Affairs (Office management, Purchasing for Supplies and Stationery, petty cash, reception desk) in Thailand office
- Provides administrative support.
Job Requirements :
- Thai nationality
- High degree of professional ethics and integrity
- Minimum Bachelor Degree in Human Resource Management or any related field
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Human Resources preferred multinational environment especially in HR and GA role
- Ability to multi-task and maintain organization in a fast-paced, changing environment
- Strong analytical skills, attention to details and problem-solving skills
- Good communication skills and interviewing skill
- Excellent in English skill.
If you think you fit the job and are interested in the opportunity, please send your most updated CV in the English language, a motivation letter as well as your recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org