In House Lawyer
As a rapidly expanding company with a unique business, we would look for self-motivated and results-oriented individuals with the proper qualifications, mind-set and love of a challenge to grow with us.
- Write and review commercial contracts and tender documents.
- Assess legal aspects of business deals and projects.
- Advise on regulatory framework and update on new developments.
- Participate in internal governance matters.
- Contribute to newsletter on legal related issues.
- Review potential legal issues of the organization and work to resolve them.
- Train employees on various legal aspects related to business, compliance and intellectual property.
- Provide legal advice to the management.
- Deal with external law authorities.
- Advise on statutory compliance.
- Participate in regulatory technology projects
- High degree of commitment to professional ethics, strong integrity.
- Bachelor Degree in Law – Masters Degree preferred.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in the same or similar role.
- Strong Corporate Law experience in a multi-national company (MNC) environment
- Relevant professional firm experience.
- Knowledge and experience in personal data retention and protection laws, including the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Knowledge and experience in Digital Technology and website registration.
- Knowledge of Franchising agreements.
- Knowledge and experience in Intellectual Property law a preference.
- Knowledge and experience in International Law a preference.
- Services sector background a preference.
Core Competencies and Behaviors
- Persuasive communication and negotiation skills
- Strong proficiency in written and spoken English
- Good organizing and planning skills, communication and interpersonal skills
- Good influencing skills
- Able to present results and conclusions in a succinct, clear and accurate manner – ability to synthesize.
- Able to work across boundaries of operations, functions and potentially countries.
- Ability to adhere consistently to company values, ensuring at all times the absence of conflict of interest whether actual or perceived.
- Anticipation, foresight, autonomy, self-starting, initiative-taking are all requirements, combined with an ability to inform and consult with hierarchy and keep stakeholders apprised and involved.
- Personal drive, get-up-and-go, can-do attitude, takes ownership of tasks.
- Proactive with good reactivity.
- Rigor, attention to detail, confidentiality.
If you think you fit the job and are interested in the opportunity, please send your most updated CV in English language, a motivation letter, as well as your recent picture to firstname.lastname@example.org.