As an Instructional Designer you will lead and execute the project to design and implement the company’s interactive e-Learning program of client-facing resources. You will use instructional design, cognitive psychology and adult learning theory to determine appropriate solutions to knowledge or performance gaps. You will be responsible for project delivery, by ensuring that the project will be completed within technical, budgetary and time constraints. Moreover, you will also provide technical expertise to assist each Head of Department to develop and revise e-Learning modules. You will also support internal projects and be responsible for tasks and assignments associated with the development of training modules for internal use.
- Lead project delivery and provide advice and e-Learning expertise regarding the design, development and implementation of appropriate e-Learning solutions and innovative learning products and services.
2. Design & Creativity
- Design, execute and deliver results according to project timelines for the e-learning system and content.
- Use instructional design, cognitive psychology and adult learning theory to determine appropriate solutions to a knowledge or performance gap.
- Create high quality suite of e-Learning materials to suit online and blended learning methodologies.
- Write storyboards, scripts, performance support tools, mobile learning tools and manuals.
- Analyze and organize content.
- Identify the gaps and develop the necessary training materials.
- Develop e-Learning and other resources and provide training to support the effective use of materials.
- Liaise with the Managing Director and others to set strategy and overall approach.
- Provide advice and recommendations to training staff with regard to the integration of e-Learning.
- Collaborate with the various Heads of Department to develop activities and capture e-learning content.
- Participate in content audits as required.
- Maintain an awareness of best practice in e-Learning design and delivery to ensure that PT Integrity Indonesia can take advantage of developments in the field.
- Develop individual e-Learning programs for professional development in consultation with the Heads of Department, if appropriate to specific project objectives.
- Bachelor degree in Education, Psychology or Multimedia studies.
- Tech savvy and knows how to use collaborative tools to facilitate learning.
- Have demonstrated high-level of computer skills with experience in using e-Learning development desktop publishing tools, graphic design software and multimedia authoring tools such as Articulate, Captivate, MS Office, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, In Design, Flash, Dreamweaver or equivalent to successfully develop high quality E-Learning programs.
- High level written, oral communication and computer skills
- Minimum of one-year experience in the e-Learning industry.
- Demonstrated experience in the use of on-line Learning Management Systems to develop educational materials and knowledge and application of adult learning principles.
- Experience in identifying training needs and analyzing gaps.
- Working knowledge of module structure in Learning Management Systems.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects and meet competing deadlines.
- Ability to work unsupervised and within a team environment.
- Drive, dynamism, enthusiasm, ‘can-do’ attitude a must.
- Capacity to take on a task, do it, manage it, see it through to the end, on time.
If you meet these requirements and if you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
PT Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.