Key Account Executive
- Managing the launch of new screenings and is responsible for effective and comprehensive qualification processes.
- Managing relationships with existing customers to sustain long term business and ensure the needs of customers are being satisfied.
- Handling inquiries and feedback
- Maintaining and updating the client database – client management
- Assist the field team with reporting activities
- High level of integrity
- Minimum Bachelor Degree
- Minimum 3 years of work experience as a Customer Service Officer, Account Manager or Secretary
- Good administrative skills
- Detail oriented and has experience working in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent interpersonal, presentation and communication skills
- Customer service oriented
- Fluent in English both spoken and written is a must, mastering other languages will be an advantage
- Ability to work in tight deadlines
If you meet these requirements and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
Integrity Thailand is an equal opportunity employer.