- Devise and present ideas and strategies
- Organize events and product / service exhibitions
- update databases and using a customer relationship management (CRM) system
- Sustain rapport with key accounts by making periodic visits; exploring specific needs; anticipating new opportunities.
- Plan social media campaigns, ensuring they adhere to corporate goals and messaging, and measuring campaign effectiveness.
- Identify marketing opportunities by identifying consumer requirements; defining market, competitor’s share, and competitor’s strengths and weaknesses
- Research competition for regional and local markets.
- Demonstrate products and services as deemed necessary by clients and management
- Advisory to Head of Marketing & Collaboration with other division.
- Coordination with Superior, Content Writer and Digital Marketing Specialist.
- A high level of integrity and profesionalism
- Bachelor’s Degree in any field
- 3 Years Experience in related position
- Excellent Communication and interpersonal skills
- Computer Literacy
- Creative Thinker and problem solver
- Proficiency in written and spoken english
If you think you fit the job and are interested in the opportunity, please send your most updated CV in the English language, cover letter, as well as a recent picture to email@example.com