Mystery Shopping Specialist
The Mystery Shopping Specialist is responsible for the project management of mystery shopping programs, including program planning; client liaison; management of field activities including the briefing and debriefing of mystery shoppers; technical aspects; documentation and reporting; quality control; and e-Learning.
- Establish an annual program for the team.
- Understand individual markets, company and client requirements for mystery shopping.
- Prepare the program for site visits in terms of location, timing and resourcing.
- Understand the client’s business, develop a clear appreciation of the clients’ business challenges and have an understanding of the industry in which they operate
- Act as the key liaison with internal Client Service teams and keep them informed of project progress.
- Briefing and Debriefing of mystery shoppers, including by interview and review of documentation.
- Ensure projects are completed on time and on budget, work closely with colleagues in other departments.
- Oversee the phases of market research including questionnaire design, sample selection, fieldwork, survey set-up, data tabulation, database creation and analysis.
- Create and manage the necessary documentation of project requirements, ensuring safety to the business, proper evidencing and complete reference documentation.
- Perform reviews to ensure that procedures are executed according to company standard operating procedures (SOP) and client requirements
- Design, develop and present the e-Leaning modules relating to Mystery Shopping Services.
- Any ad-hoc assignments per discussion with the supervisor.
- High level of integrity and professionalism
- Experience in the field of mystery shopping
- Advanced or superior proficiency in English, spoken and written
- Knowledgeable in the use of MS tools
- Well-organized and able to anticipate
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and report writing skills.
- Good communication and leadership instincts
- Deadline oriented
If you meet these requirements and you are looking for a new, exciting opportunity within a successful, growing company, then this role for you!
Integrity Indonesia is an equal opportunity employer.