Integrity Asia is committed to implementing and maintaining an Information Security Management System in accordance with the requirements of SNI ISO/IEC 27001:2013.
Integrity Asia uses information in various forms, including stored, electronically transmitted, or paper-printed data which are created internally or received from external parties.
The Management of Integrity Asia is committed to:
- Establishing information security goals at relevant functions within its organization
- Implementing information security risk assessments and risk treatment plans when required
- Maintaining a secure environment in controlling and processing information to prevent loss of confidentiality, integrity, and availability
- Conducting periodic reviews and continual improvement of the Information Security Management System
- Complying with applicable information security laws and regulations
- Implementing appropriate actions for information security violations
To achieve this, the policy is communicated to all employees and is made available on our websites for external parties to access.